Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 108
Thoughts on Forum Badges, Feedback and Suggestions

Thread: Thoughts on Forum Badges, Feedback and Suggestions

Thoughts on Forum Badges, Feedback and Suggestions

So after posting the announcement of new Forum Badges here: http://xitol.net/forums/showthread.php?107-Forum-Badges We'd love feedback and suggestions on them!
    J45PER - Xitol Softoworks Co-Founder and Director

For the most part i think that they are ok I particularly like how the crowns get better, although i think that that starting one should be seed or something less meaningful, but showing the potential to grow on the forum (also where is the Elder Ark Demigod rank I asked for Jaime). I also like how there is a badge for banned people. I will say however, that a lot of the icons for special badges look too similar and people may not know what they mean.
    Last edited by J45PER; 12th February 2015 at 09:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donbe View Post
    For the most part i think that they are ok I particularly like how the crowns get better, although i think that that starting one should be seed or something less meaningful, but showing the potential to grow on the forum (also where is the Elder Ark Demigod rank I asked for Jaime). I also like how there is a badge for banned people. I will say however, that a lot of the icons for special badges look too similar and people may not know what they mean.
    Normal Users will see what title they have earned, only people with special titles will not see what they mean, but they are mainly staff and moderators and so it won't matter! The Elder Ark Demigod rank ended up on the cutting room floor for now :P
    Last edited by J45PER; 12th February 2015 at 09:54 PM.

How come some names are red? also like the new roles
    William Shaw - Xitol Softworks Event Manager

still struggling to change the theme still??
    William Shaw - Xitol Softworks Event Manager

Quote Originally Posted by WilliShaw View Post
    still struggling to change the theme still??
    Theme is being worked on, we have someone doing it for us!